We’re excited to announce two new scholarship programs: the Next Generation scholarship and the Deon Lewis Legacy scholarship. These new awards focus on the children of our single-parent graduates, helping to inspire the next generation to break the cycle of poverty and alter their families for generations to come.
Next Generation Scholarship
- Five $1,000 rewards for children of our single parent graduates
- Scholarship for students graduating high school with plans for college.
Deon Lewis Legacy Scholarship
- Five $1,000 rewards for young black men in single-parent households graduating from high school and going to college.
- Scholarship in honor of our late Co-Founder, Deon Lewis.
- In partnership with the Lawrenceville-Duluth Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi’s (LDAC) scholarship program.
Your donations have changed the lives of our single mothers and fathers for years, indirectly impacting their children through mentoring, tutoring, and the stability of their households.
Now you can impact them directly!
They say it takes six to fifteen generations to break the cycle of poverty in the black community. These scholarships and your donations are key tools in that fight. YOU are helping to turn lives around!