**At this time we are only accepting applications for the Metro Atlanta area. **
The qualifications for H.O.P.E participant are as follows:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be a single parent. All children must be residing in your home and in your custody.
- Must be a high school graduate, or have obtained a GED
- Must be enrolled in a two or four-year college as FT student working towards a college degree (no certificates or diplomas)
- Must be employed as a FT or PT employee for at least 6 months
- Must show financial need
- Must have a 2.7 GPA or higher
In addition to the minimum requirements listed above, you will also be required to submit the following documentation (if it applies to your request):
- Each dependent's birth certificate
- Most recent four (4) paycheck stubs
- Enrollment Verification Letter and School transcript: Letter must be on school letterhead; it can be obtained from registration office or student accounts office.
- For childcare assistance, a letter from the childcare provider verifying the following: that they are a licensed childcare provider, child(ren)’s name, child(ren)’s enrollment, and weekly tuition rate
- For rental assistance, the first page and signature page of lease agreement
- Proof of paid application fee