Have you wondered how you can support your community more, but didn’t know where to start? Our monthly giving program, ‘Givers of HOPE’, is a great place to start. Your gift of $10, $25, $50, $100, or any amount you can spare, provide essential operational support to H.O.P.E, Inc.
Your gifts provide a steady, dependable source of income that allows us to stay focused on our mission. ‘Giver of Hope’ donations are easy to make and hassle-free for you. You simply click here, and we charge your desired contribution amount to your credit card each month, or you can arrange for an automatic draft to be made via your online banking system.
To break the cycle of poverty in your community follow these steps:
Click the “amount” button and enter the amount you wish to donate monthly. For example, if you want to donate $25 a month, you need to click the $25 button.
After you have selected the amount you wish to donate click the button under that amount that says “weekly, monthly, etc.”
You will see content boxes appear asking you how to provide your billing information.
Then fill in your card information
And walla….you’re done! As easy as 1,2,3,4!
‘GIVER OF HOPE’ MONTHLY DONOR--FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
1. What is the ‘Giver of Hope’ Program? A program to ensure HOPE can be given to single parents wanting to continue college education in order to rise out of poverty and increase income earning potentials. The need has never been greater in the Atlanta area.
2. Why is the ‘Giver of Hope’ Program so important? Your monthly recurring gifts allow us to focus on helping single parents in the Atlanta area graduate from college, and spend less time worrying about how to fund our programs every month. It also reduces our fundraising costs by using less postage, and reduces the use of paper, thus saving trees as an environmental concern.
3. What is the Monthly Donor Program? An automatic recurring donation of a specific dollar amount from the account designated by the donor.
4. Why are you starting a Monthly Donor Program? Monthly gifts allow us to have the funds available to help a family when an unforeseen crisis arises and make the best use of our resources.
5. Are there different support giving levels? Yes, you can pledge a recurring amount as little as $10 per month, up to any recurring amount you would like to pledge. We have established the following recognized monthly recurring levels: $10 Hope Silver; $25 Hope Gold; $50 Hope Platinum; $100 Hope Diamond and $250 Hope Ruby.
6. What will my monthly recurring ‘Giver of Hope” donations provide? Your help of a monthly gift can alleviate poverty for parents in the hardest torn area of our country, Atlanta, having the hardest time climbing the income ladder.
• Hope Silver $10 per month ensures that a single parent will have bus transportation to and from classes.
• Hope Gold $25 per month helps pay for job and life skills training for a single parent attending college.
• Hope Platinum $50 per month helps pay for counseling and emotional support to succeed for a single parent that had unexpected expenses.
• Hope Diamond $100 per month helps pay for rent assistance for a single parent struggling to stay in school and stay in their apartment.
• Hope Ruby $250 per month helps pay for child care assistance for single parents attending college.
7. How do I set up recurring gifts?
It’s easy to pledge a monthly gift and become a ‘Giver of Hope’. Just click here then select your monthly pledge box and check the box that says "make my payment a recurrent payment".
Next, in the next blank box select "monthly," or whichever way you want to divide your recurring payment, options from the scroll bar. For example, if you want to pay $25 a month, select $25 and click the recurring box. You will see another box appear, in which you will click "monthly". From there the form will automatically tell you what your monthly payments will be.
Complete your contact and credit card info and we do the rest! Thank you!
8. Where do I go to be a ‘Giver of Hope’? Go to our website www.hopbe.org and click on the “Donation” tab. Click on the “Bridge the gap to Poverty“ button, then complete the “click&pledge” form, making sure you check the box “make my payment a recurring payment” and we do the rest! Or go to http://hopbe.org/monthly-giving/ Thank you!